Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Plans for the Summer

There are a few items on my agenda. Another art show is coming up but I will be unable to participate. I have plans to attend some summer residences now that my formal schooling is finished. This way, I can continue the momentum about completing this novel. I want more 'informal assistance' and the way I see accomplishing such a hurdle is to continue to strengthen my writing profession through out-of-state and out-of-country workshops. This will also tighten my network as well as put myself out there for agents and other publishing entities to discover. Pray for me/Wish me luck for these upcoming endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Expect With My Main Couple...

Yanina and Peter are an interracial couple.  She is white and first/second-generation Eastern-European American.  He is Black and multiple-g...