Monday, October 31, 2022

No NaNo For Me For A Looong Time

In case you've been following, I won't be doing NaNoWriMo for a long while. I didn't do the Summer NaNo earlier this year(which I often do since I can set my own word count and it's easier for me) and I won't be participating in official November NaNoWriMo. 

I also stopped officially participating in Inktober and Drawtober was a no-go.

There are too many things I've got to work on, professionally, personally, and spiritually, and if I follow a lot of monthly events, I won't get those pet projects off the ground. 

Thanks for enjoying my crazy creations but just because I'm not taking part in these monthly prompts and fellowships doesn't mean I stopped.

I'm happy you all looked forward to me taking part in these monthly events, but I have enough material and notes that I can create things on my own again and still be self-motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Your Experiences are Ignored and Dehumanized

The GOP are rolling back civil rights and human rights. Bigotry keeps NO ONE SAFE. Being a bigot towards trans folks has not only put more t...