Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Tuesday, September 9, 2025
September, Baby!
It's my birth month, and I'm in my late 40s... An age bracket I never thought I'd reach in a thousand years. I've been sickly since I was a baby. I developed chronic conditions over time. I've suffered several health scares and have had near-death experiences to last me several lifetimes. I'm grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment