Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Wednesday, November 5, 2025
Solidarity in comfort
Found an artist on Tumblr and learned they struggle with health and this gives me comfort. Not in a 'misery loves company'(never got this concept) sort of way, but more that as chronically sick creatives, we are surviving in a world that disrespects our creativity and dishonors our disabilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment