Monday, February 17, 2020

Furry Writers' Guild Featured Me for Black History Month!

My guild, for which I have been a member since 2011, has featured me for Black History Month! For the rest of February, the Furry Writers' Guild will feature black authors within the guild and furry fandom.

The link is available on my WordPress blog, Twitter, and on Instagram! I will continue to post about this! So freaking out about this!


The interview is located on my guild's website, and after you've read the interview, have a look around, see who we are!

URL: My BHM Featured Author Interview on FWG website on The Furry Writers' Guild official site and also here https://furrywritersguild.com/2020/02/14/an-interview-with-copper-sphynx/

 

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...