Friday, June 3, 2022

Just a note

A fellow writer and friend mentioned how, at 16, she had simple story ideas, but as an adult, those ideas have grown and multiplied into more complexities. 

My own stories began so simply(alien & human in love, dog gangsters, merman falls in love with tree woman researching him) and now those same tales have grown into journeys of self identity, dived into gender politics, injustice, advocacy, sex and body positivity, with cast of characters from diverse cultural ethnic groups, mythological beings, and various alien species. 

I will continue to tell the stories that speak to me and that I wish I had read when I was younger.

Until next time, my Dear Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Influences and Inspirations!

Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters!  There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...