Thursday, August 24, 2023

Much-needed Updates!

I am Finally, FINALLY, updating my DeviantArt account. And once DA reminded me in an email I have been a 'deviant' with the social media for a decade, I decided now was the time to purchase my CORE+ Membership. 

I already closed my webhost account with Bluehost (it's not them, it's me) and my domain names are still secure for when I migrate. I know who will host me next. I also canceled my Canva account. Will download what's left.

Who would have thought I would become so obsessed with dot-grid (in some cases, titled 'bulleted') sheet paper that I would end up drafting hundreds of comic pages of a nebulous idea from nearly 20+ years ago?

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...