My dog crime drama has been an on-again-off-again relationship since 6th grade.
Some years back, I gave it up. Just got sick and tired of plugging at something that wasn't growing.
The plot, the characters, didn't seem to want to attain fruition.
So I gave up on it.
And you want to know something? That's when the story grew.
Like a seed you plant, and water, sprinkle plant food, till it, and nothing.
But as you ignore the pot/garden/field..that's when it happens.
Magic.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
good to see your blog
ReplyDeleteThank you! Looking forward to you visiting again.
ReplyDelete