My dog crime drama has been an on-again-off-again relationship since 6th grade.
Some years back, I gave it up. Just got sick and tired of plugging at something that wasn't growing.
The plot, the characters, didn't seem to want to attain fruition.
So I gave up on it.
And you want to know something? That's when the story grew.
Like a seed you plant, and water, sprinkle plant food, till it, and nothing.
But as you ignore the pot/garden/field..that's when it happens.
Magic.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
good to see your blog
ReplyDeleteThank you! Looking forward to you visiting again.
ReplyDelete