The more I watch the black-and-white gangster cinema, the more these films' atmospheric nature and aura matches the temperament of my novel.. I have been influenced by these classic gang movies.
The words I choose, as well as the tone of my story, derives from them.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Hit the Big 5-0
Can't believe I, God Willing, will be reaching half a century. That's wild. With all my chronic sicknesses, disorders, and allergie...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
No comments:
Post a Comment