Just realized that I need to keep my priorities on the right track: I'm not saying I WENT off track, or lost sight, but it is a constant reminder to remain on one's goals.
If you, dear reader, want to check out the draft [comic] so far, go to my Deviant ART page - http://CopperSphinx.deviant.com. I also reblog the draft on my Tumblr page!
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Living in One's Head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment