Friday, November 20, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 is more stamina

Ok, this was supposed to publish in the middle of November and didn't, because, it's Blogger and not WordPress. Sheesh! 

Below was my sentiments concerning NaNoWriMo during Nov. 11-15, I believe:

I'm running out of steam but I'm still in the game. 

Though I'm typing from scraps now, I am organizing the novel draft into its properly titled chapters. 

Plus, I'm finally using more frequently the chapter titles list that I've been creating over the years. 

If push comes to shove, I'll simply revert to old notes in my journals. Not all is lost this NaNoWriMo 2015.

I'm thinking that I probably bit off more than I could chew. But I found some more notes and plodding. 

I'm also keeping my thesis novel-draft on PC desktop so I can refer to where scenes and plots may occur.

UPDATE: I found a journal with more notes!! More to type from.
UPDATE UPDATE:  
I also ended up typing 32,000+ words! Add to the 35,000+ I did for my master thesis and that's... 67,000+ words! On my way with at most Half A Novel!!

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...