Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
What's On YOUR Shelf?
These two shelves in one of my three bookcases in my bedroom pretty much sums up most of what I enjoy reading from the comic books industry - manga, manga-inspired Western comics, graphic novels, furry comic strips, superheroes, independents, and the hardcover artbook pr trade paperback edition. I live for them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment