Just finished bingeing the Honey & Clover anime series. Back in the early 2000s, I read the manga while it was serialized in the number of manga/anime-related periodicals the U.S. once had, and I must say that if you were any sort of Art Major/Minor, this is HANDS DOWN the most complete and perfect TV series (beats any live-action or other animations with this subject/topic) to show EXACTLY what it means to be a college/university art student in one's head, heart, and how much baggage creative people carry while we tackle real-world life issues... *chef's kiss*
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment