Thursday, April 2, 2020

My mini-review for Honey & Clover TV series

Just finished bingeing the Honey & Clover anime series. Back in the early 2000s, I read the manga while it was serialized in the number of manga/anime-related periodicals the U.S. once had, and I must say that if you were any sort of Art Major/Minor, this is HANDS DOWN the most complete and perfect TV series (beats any live-action or other animations with this subject/topic) to show EXACTLY what it means to be a college/university art student in one's head, heart, and how much baggage creative people carry while we tackle real-world life issues... *chef's kiss* 

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...