Monday, November 3, 2014

More on Martin Greenberg - Part 2

Here is a continuation of my tribute to Editor Martin H. Greenberg and what he did for the genres of science fiction and fantasy. Here are just three of the Daw (publisher) books I have in my home library. 

"Wizard Fantastic" has at least four of my favorite short stories of all time! 

The last "Cat Fantastic" before my dear Andre Norton passed away.

Another title from the "Elf Fantastic" line. 

There are more Greenberg anthologies to upload. In the meantime, view my part 1 blog post about the incredible editor of genre anthologies, Martin H. Greenberg.

http://inprettyprint.blogspot.com/2014/09/rip-martin-h-greenberg-editor.html

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...