Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Don't worry...Art series will continue
I know I promised my dog historical fiction illustrations. Have no fear - I have some folders saved and dated. I just need to do some digital touch-ups before I post. This is what happens when a person both writes and draws. Procrastination becomes almost chronic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment