Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some recaps...

First, wishing AND hoping that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Also, I'm still reeling because I am suffering from Post-Miami-Book-Fair-Syndrome (IT WAS GREAT).

I also learned that one of my favorite authors (I have many), has died and I will soon post a few of my fondest memories about how this brilliant lady's books changed my life.

Furthermore, NaNoWriMo is almost done and so I'm wishing fellow writers good fortune and Godspeed on what comes from this endurance test! Best of Luck!

Last but certainly NOT LEAST, the next post after will be a continuance of my dog gangster story art series...Stay tuned...

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...