Dear Reader, the following topic will extend to several postings.
It deals with a wide and varied topic. I feel I can gather my thoughts by making each post bite-sized and easy to swallow and digest.
Also, Here There Be Anecdotes.
Remember, these are my opinions, what I have learned from personal experiences.
If I offend, or upset, it isn't intentional nor is that my motivation.
Race and ethnicity are a part of ALL of US, which goes to my first beef: what's up with the terms "Ethnic Food" or "Ethnic Fiction"? Or anything 'ethnic' tagged on?
So, European-Americans and other world-wide whites WEREN'T ethnic groups? (Sorry, alliteration was unintentional)
These are the silly and foolish tags we use indiscriminately because it's an 'In thing'. The 'Trendy' thing to do or say.
In case you miss a post, and want to return to tips, anecdote, suggestions, checklists, simply click on the following tag(s) under the post : multicultural, ethnicity.
I will also title the posts in Parts.
This will make it easier for me to categorize for you.
On to the postings...
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
Good point. I completely agree.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete