Sunday, August 5, 2012

What ideas make a story? Part 2

I'm reworking a short story within my cat epic fantasy milieu, so I'm excited by a lot of renewed interest in the Middle East and its past and present! *that's why I immensely enjoyed that documentary "Islamic Art: Mirror to an Invisible World" (2011)* 

Whatever misconceptions you have about the Middle East, drop them! If you love hearing about Middle Eastern cultures and how they have affected every level of modern society, watch this documentary! You don't have to be an art grad as I to appreciate BEAUTY and HISTORY.

Now, about the story..

**Please find and watch this documentary**

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...