Friday, September 27, 2013

Going back to Basics...

Now that the canine historical is officially 'grad work', I'm concentrating on other projects, namely, comics.
A comic nerd since forever (age 5, 6 & 7), I've always wanted to try my hand at some comic strips, later to go on to longer pieces. Now that I joined DeviantART, there will be more motivation and inspiration that I can use.

Comics are my first literature, especially when I would sit on the floor in my older brothers' bedroom closet. The dust didn't help the Asthma, but to read "The Silver Surfer", "The Fantastic Four" as drawn by Jack 'The King' Kirby (earlier known as Jack Kurtzman) and Steve Ditko (Who later became the eminent artist for Spiderman(r)! Ah, what wonderful literature comics and comic books are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Expect With My Main Couple...

Yanina and Peter are an interracial couple.  She is white and first/second-generation Eastern-European American.  He is Black and multiple-g...