So my hooding ceremony is done. The preparations for cap and gown is done. All my printouts were completed. All emails submitted. My requirements have been met. What is the next step? Tune in because this blog and my life as a writer and artist isn't done.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Hit the Big 5-0
Can't believe I, God Willing, will be reaching half a century. That's wild. With all my chronic sicknesses, disorders, and allergie...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
No comments:
Post a Comment