I finally uploaded all three documents to a cloud, merged the three (thesis, NaNoWriMo content, & the typing I did before, during & in between), and am doing the laborious process of formatting to an adaptable font so it can cross over to my desktop. All of this possible (so far!) on my Chromebook. I want to download to desktop this weekend. I won't take the chance of the new draft being entirely on a cloud. Must download quickly to its USB.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment