There are a few items on my agenda. Another art show is coming up but I will be unable to participate. I have plans to attend some summer residences now that my formal schooling is finished. This way, I can continue the momentum about completing this novel. I want more 'informal assistance' and the way I see accomplishing such a hurdle is to continue to strengthen my writing profession through out-of-state and out-of-country workshops. This will also tighten my network as well as put myself out there for agents and other publishing entities to discover. Pray for me/Wish me luck for these upcoming endeavors!
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment