Monday, March 13, 2017

The little things in life...

About four days ago, my cellphone died.

Though this annoys me, I did write a scene in longhand that needed to be jotted for a while. Nine pages were composed on a Sunday and I even updated the homepage for my official website. It was the fastest update I did in the ten years I've had the site!

I think the problem is what I do with my cellphones: I don't just text and talk. I blog, I update to social media, I research, I check accounts, I record, I write notes, stories, and essays. If I could do illustrations on my phones, I would.

Thank goodness the cellphone was still under warranty, most of my apps and info are on the cloud, and a replacement is suppose to arrive later this evening.

RIP, my LG V10. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Expect With My Main Couple...

Yanina and Peter are an interracial couple.  She is white and first/second-generation Eastern-European American.  He is Black and multiple-g...