Monday, May 1, 2017

My short story is out in lit journal Typewriter Emergencies!

My short story "Sleeping with Wolves" came out in the literary journal Typewriter Emergencies!

Please check it out at my The Angry Goblin - My Bibliography Blog or on the journal's official link here: Typewriter Emergencies May 2017 Edition!

Also, here are the official web links to the publisher and the lit journal's Mission Statement:
Weasel Press
Typewriter Emergencies literary journal

P.S. Please let me know what you think about the journal in general. I read through it myself and am really excited that this is just the first issue! When you read the story, let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Expect With My Main Couple...

Yanina and Peter are an interracial couple.  She is white and first/second-generation Eastern-European American.  He is Black and multiple-g...