My short story "Sleeping with Wolves" came out in the literary journal Typewriter Emergencies!
Please check it out at my The Angry Goblin - My Bibliography Blog or on the journal's official link here: Typewriter Emergencies May 2017 Edition!
Also, here are the official web links to the publisher and the lit journal's Mission Statement:
Weasel Press
Typewriter Emergencies literary journal
P.S. Please let me know what you think about the journal in general. I read through it myself and am really excited that this is just the first issue! When you read the story, let me know what you think in the comments below!
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment