Monday, July 3, 2017

The Website Birthday Celebration continues...

Happy Birthday, Tabber the Red!

The website has updates but more will be here on In Pretty Print and The Angry Goblin

Links to birthday celebration goodies (will go live soon) on the website and blogs:

Free coloring sheet downloads and web banner downloads 
and purchasing vibrant art prints!

Please celebrate with me by downloading free swag and buying prints! (More updates! More stock! More to come!)

Purchasing my artwork helps maintain web hosting and to advertise my writing! The more help I receive, the more I can continue to be 'An artist living the writer's life'!

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...