Monday, July 24, 2017

This is my life

When people tell me I would make a good fit for other jobs, I stop cold. Despite how I appear and how I carry myself, I wouldn't get involved in a lot of corporate culture or career ladders...

Peers and colleagues assume I would deal well in some management or any kind of 'authority position' but I'm simply an artist at heart.

I've never been the type to show much interests in what I consider other strenuous 'occupational positions'. No matter what, I am happiest when drawing and writing, I don't have the impetus or the drive to do much else. I know in societal terms, this makes me sound incredibly lazy, but, what can I do? This is all I have the strength, the fortitude, and the aptitude to do for the rest of my life.

Though I have the knowledge and skills to do many other things, possibly what may bring me more financial security, I've got to do what I need to in order to succeed in my own way. After all, I'm an artist and a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Expect With My Main Couple...

Yanina and Peter are an interracial couple.  She is white and first/second-generation Eastern-European American.  He is Black and multiple-g...