Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Monday, April 30, 2018
Rest in Peace, another beloved legend
So, a science fiction Hugo Award-winning legendary author passed away and I just learned about it when I received my latest Poets & Writers magazine! We are losing our legends. And those of us who became writers, because of these 'myth makers', to know we remain scares me. RIP Kate Wilhelm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment