I've resolved to just write more short stories. My stories don't seem to lend well to being novels but as more interconnected series. I'd much rather work on graphic novels and comics. People have pressured me to do novels and illustrated books for most of my writing life. Perhaps this will be my compromise.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Musings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment