Wednesday, December 5, 2018

More from the Land of Twitter - Part 2

When I start to draft these scenes, I'll post on Instagram. One of the styles I use is as free-form as possible with little background and not as many panels. My comics look more like illustrated books for grown-ups.

I also wonder if there's any way I can get short comic stories published by lieu of indies, really small press, and literary journal publishers? I notice there's more journals that have comics and graphic arts in their submission guidelines.

This is what I'm looking at and have been submitting to. I want editing as well. Just like with my short stories.

I'm lazy. So, so lazy. I want to work at my own pace. I'm not good with deadlines
(But getting better) and feel I'd do worse with comic submissions. Especially if it were a regular comic publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Expect With My Main Couple...

Yanina and Peter are an interracial couple.  She is white and first/second-generation Eastern-European American.  He is Black and multiple-g...