Tuesday, July 16, 2019

With Camp NaNo, I'm halfway there!

Dear Self:


When deciding to work on two simultaneous projects at once, making sure all your ducks are in a row still doesn't guarantee satisfaction.

I have one story continuing from last Camp NaNoWriMo April 2019, Oak & Ash with Bone, which is considered high/epic fantasy.

And this Camp NaNoWriMo July 2019, I'm working on another story that is working-titled The Firefly Crown Cycle (the "official first" story in the series published by e-anthology Anthrozine) that takes place 12-20 years later.

It is tentatively-titled The Queen in Spite of Herself/The Lion Rampant. Also titling the chapters.

The photo to my left shows the current journals I'm gleaning from in order to get this work on board.

If you want to read Firefly Crown online, you can go to my publication blog The Angry Goblin at Wordpress!

I am halfway through and already feel I might not make my word count, but, I would rather have the outlines and drafts typed out so I can edit and revise for later.
I'm exhausted and will do more blogging. Take care!

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...