Saturday, July 16, 2022

My "Summer to Winter" Pride Month 2022


"Septimus pan rollerskating" 

"Campbell and Artem"

"Imogen and Leyon"

"Imeda and February"

"Yanina and Tyler"

  

                

 

 

 

 

If you want to see these pieces in progression, their final copy, and more    info on each of these characters, head over to my Instagram page. The link is on the right-hand of this blog!

Campbell and Artem will be a couple and so will February and Imeda! I have plans for Tyler, Leyon, Imogen, and Septimus for they will end up with.

 Nothing burns me more than a media shows so many clues that a pair will become a couple and that story doesn't follow through. Since SUMMER TO WINTER is a romance comedy, my couples will be HEAs(Happily Ever Afters) or HFNs(Happy For Nows).

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...