Saturday, December 2, 2023

Making More Informed Decisions About the Webcomic

I like revising and updating my webcomic hashtags/keywords. Had ‘public schools’ as one but, after going through a manga/manwha/manhua site, will be changing to ‘school life’.

This will be more inclusive since my #webcomic will be involving scenes and situations in an educational environment. Many of my characters are educators. My protag and the rest of the cast often discuss their school memories or what they're experiencing now. 

Also, the webcomic won't just be in public schools, but private(parochial) schools, academies, colleges, universities, technical/vocational schools, HBCUs, boarding schools, PWIs, and satellites. 

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...