I intend to self-publish this series and other sci-fi and fantasy I have in mind. Even a few genre-blend ideas.
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Thursday, January 4, 2024
My writing plans for 2024
Was just replying to a response about not enough stories showing the side effects of overusing ones magic or powers. In my own near-future sci-fi short story series, my MC shape-shifting alien couldn't rest because his human partner was sleeping over. He finally lost control and nearly destroyed his highrise apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment