Remember my rearrangement post? Well, we purchased a new armoire for the front room, near the kitchen. This one is slimmer and takes up less space. So what happened to the larger one? I replaced my dad's shelf with it as my new art shelves case. It actually holds more of my supplies, artwork, materials, and art references than before. At the bottom also holds books and magazines!
By the way, you can see the pictures of my 'new art armoire' on my Instagram. So, what happened to my dad's old shelf? It's now holding supplies for the house in the utility room. Mom and I just could get rid of it.
Part one - Rearranging
Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
No comments:
Post a Comment