Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Contributor Interview Is Live!

My scifi story has been accepted for the July month! Kyanite Publishing posts its contributors' profiles and interview questions online!

You can read mine on the following link:Kyanite Press Contributors Page 3

I like that I'm not the only 'W'. Many times, I'm usually the only one or in that rare occasion that someone may have a surname with X, Y, Z, which is almost astronomical! There's several other contributors with W surnames, so I don't quite feel alone. 

Aside from that peeve of mine, I am QUITE EXCITED to be included in such a line-up! A number of these authors I either communicate and/or network with on social media, or, they are close friends and guild members! And they have a number of incredible writings and stories out!

This has been a dream come true, to finally publish a SF story. I was introduced to Science Fiction before Fantasy and have often felt the greater desire to create it, to give honor to those authors whose stories fostered me. I hope I'm doing those that have passed on homage, and to finally feel the part: a writer who can straddle multiple genres. 

So, head on over to Kyanite Publishing and check out my interview (as well as the other contributors)! You may just find other writers for your next summer or lifetime read!

Also, don't forget that Kyanite Press Issue 6 |Volume 1 will have my story The Human Network,  available for online purchase with Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com THIS JULY

As soon as more information is given, I'll provide it here on Pretty in Print! 
And, as always, thank you for sticking with me, Dear Readers. This is the Angry-- wait, I mean, SciFi Author Angry Goblin, signing off...

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...