Monday, May 6, 2019

I WON CAMP NANO FOR APRIL!

I won Camp NaNo for April 2019!

A writer pal invited us from our Twitter chat to participate in the 'cabin' he would create. That pal and another pal won - we reached our pre-set word count - and were given discounts on writer-friendly software and online services. This 2019 has been a bit rough and it's good to win something!


This 2019 has been a bit rough and it's good to win something! Also, the contest helped get me to complete a fantasy story that's been on my mind for a LONG time. Not only did I get the outline straightened, but add in enough meat via the contest that I can use May and June to edit and revise it.

Also, God willing, when July Camp NaNo rolls around, not only will my Tabber the Red have a new look, but my SF short story will be out, and I'll have another Furry Fantasy project to complete!

In the meantime, for any writers interested in what Camp NaNo is, to learn more as well as how to donate, head over to its website at Camp NaNoWriMo!

Lots of good stuff coming up, but I will be giving sneak peeks and dropping details as we get closer to the July month on this blog!

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...