Friday, May 3, 2019

Scifi author will soon be added to my resume!

My first science fiction story will be published! This is both amazing and incredible. I enjoy writing and my furry fantasy being accepted, but the SF stuff kept collecting rejection after rejection.

However, as time passed, some of those rejected manuscripts started yielding positive feedback.

Also, the story in question is an idea I've been nursing since grade school (a number of my oldest written stories formulated during these years), and though it's near and dear to me, I just couldn't find it a home. Well, that all changed recently and once more things are finalized, I'll keep dropping hints here on this blog.

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...