Inspiring other artists/writers. Enlightening readers/viewers.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
My mind goes a mile a minute
My science fiction story seems to be picking up steam as far as writing it. And since it will be an ongoing short story series, I realized last night I'll have to separate and categorize chunks and sections of it into story-arcs. And then give those story arcs actual titles. More to come. Stay Tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Influences and Inspirations!
Just off my chest about #RepresentationMatters! There is a hashtag going around social media until it's expanded to Netflix keywords un...
-
Several years after my dad's passing, I finally fulfilled my promise to him to repair our family's set of JOURNEYS THROUGH BOOKLANDS...
-
After seeing Whoopi spoken over and dismissed on The View, it galls me folks still want Black women's help. Whoopi's experience IS N...
-
I am a fan of Ms. Tabitha [If you have not watched her on YouTube, check out TabithaSpeaksPolitics and subscribe]! I am a first-gen Jamaica...
No comments:
Post a Comment