Friday, April 21, 2023

I'm getting there...

Been working on how to get my Bosto pen to work in FireAlpaca. The pen works fine in both Paint and Paint 3D but the strokes are off when I tried coloring in FireAlpaca, which is what I need it for. When I checked my laptop settings, I learned my Bosto Pen Display updated its own drivers and didn't need my help on that end. 
After much digging, YouTube viewing, and whatnot, finally found a TechShift article that explained you need to download the latest Wacom drivers. Those drivers, while from another company, helped calibrate with Bosto's pen since the display tablet updated itself. Sheesh! I'm really out of the loop!

Representation is a gift

When I began SUMMER TO WINTER, I noticed more than one brown or Black reader and/or friend asked if (Peter) Dunlop is Black.  The relief and...